Kings Truffle’s primary truffiere is found in the heart of Canterbury’s limestone country – a beautiful place where we want to welcome you to come share in the excitement of the 2022 truffle harvest!
Come wander in the trees that produced New Zealand’s largest truffle on record, while watching the dogs sniff out the goods. Talk growing truffles with the Kings Truffles family and their fellow enthusiasts. Get first pick of truffles harvested as well as fresh products produced while enjoying some simple, yet exquisite truffle tasters. The day is set so you can come for a truffle hunt and taster and if you want to make it a full day of truffles why not visit one of our friendly local wineries with our truffles on the menu…
All of this while enjoying priceless views at a relaxed and very affordable event to welcome you to the 2022 truffle harvest!
- Sunday 19th June (rain or shine)
- 10.30am – 12.30pm
- No gate sales
- Truffle hunt demonstrations at 11am (approx)
- Price includes truffle taster
- Fresh truffle and truffle products for cash sale (on availability)
- Self drive (4WD preferable incase of wet weather as a shingle access road)